TR CU 032 Certificate
If the devices operate in a working environment characterized by high pressure, then they must be issued a TR CU 032 https://mastcert.com/tr-cu-certification/tr-cu-032-2013/ certificate or a declaration. The type of permit depends on the maximum allowable pressure, working medium, diameter and other features of the functioning of the devices.
According to the provisions of those of the regulation, a certificate of conformity must be issued for devices belonging to groups 3 and 4.
The third group includes gaseous working media that are in a single-phase position and consist of gases, vapors and other toxic substances that are subject to oxidation, ignition, increased risks of explosions, the volume of which is up to 1000 l, and the maximum pressure limit is up to 4 bar.
To the fourth – vessels and boilers (steam type and hot water), the volume of which can reach 50/90 l, and the maximum allowable pressure is 33.3/59 bar.
As for the products themselves, the following types of equipment fall under the TR CU 032 2013:
- boiler installations;
- various fittings and assembly units;
- containers (vessels) intended for different types of liquid media and gases;
- piping systems (the design is determined according to the characteristics of the established working environments);
- elements of pipeline systems;
- hardware safety devices (fuses, protection systems, etc.);
It is possible to determine which form of assessment is provided for products manufactured or imported into the EAEU only on the basis of product identification as an object of assessment. The information provided by the applicant is taken into account: the purpose of the products, the main characteristics, data on working pressure, risk class, operating conditions, etc.
Equipment of the 3 and 4 category is required to be certified. The following schemes are provided:
- 1c ─ for mass-produced equipment (includes testing of samples, analysis of the state of production and subsequent inspection control).
- 3s ─ for a batch of equipment (includes sample testing).
- 4s ─ for a single product (includes testing of the product).
- 7c ─ for equipment that is planned to be put into serial and mass production or is planned to be modified (includes a study of the type of equipment, an analysis of the state of production and subsequent inspection control).
Without a mandatory assessment, it is prohibited to manufacture, import and sell goods in the EAEU. Lack of permission is the basis for a fine, delay of cargo at the border, suspension of production and confiscation.