Certification of machine units
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Certification of machine units
Manufacturers producing products on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union are required to issue and update the certification of machine units in a timely manner.
This is stated in Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 23, 2021 No. 2425, the requirements of which are strictly prohibited to be violated.
In the absence of certification of machine units, the enterprise faces:
– Confiscation of machines produced without certification;
– Administrative fine up to 600,000 rubles;
– Suspension of production for up to three months.
And the presence of certification is checked by authorized bodies or customs officers, if necessary. It is also important that product certification be publicly available to users, that is, on the website of the unified register of the Federal Accreditation Service.
What document to draw up?
A declaration of conformity is required for all specialized metal and woodworking machines.
A certificate of conformity is required for household woodworking machines.
Certification of machines is carried out mainly according to TR CU 010/2011. For some categories of machines, TR CU 004/2011 and TR CU 020/2011 are provided. The entire detailed list with all types of machines and the necessary certification can be found in Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 23, 2021 No. 2425.
- 1C – the series is evaluated, laboratory tests are carried out and the technical conditions of the production itself are evaluated;
- 3C – the batch is evaluated and laboratory tests are carried out;
- 4С – a single product is evaluated, laboratory tests are carried out and the technical conditions of the production itself are evaluated;
- 9C – the batch is evaluated according to the provided technical documents.
Certificate expiry dates:
- Indefinitely – 3C, 4C, 9C;
- Up to five years – 1C.
- 1D – the enterprise independently evaluates a series of products;
- 2D – the enterprise independently evaluates a batch of products;
- 3D – a series of products is evaluated during testing in the laboratory of a certification company;
- 4D – evaluation of a unit of production is carried out by a certification company in laboratory conditions;
- 6D – a series of products is evaluated in laboratory conditions with the introduction of a quality management system.
Declaration expiry dates:
- Up to five years – 1D, 3D, 6D;
- Indefinitely – 2D, 4D.
What is the difference between a declaration and a certificate?
A quality certificate, unlike a declaration, is filled out on a special form, and the certification company takes responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
The Declaration of Conformity is filled out on an A4 sheet, and the responsibility is assumed by the enterprise itself.
Both documents have the same legal force and confirm the compliance of product quality with the norms of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
How is the certification of machine units carried out.
Submitting an application and signing an agreement with a certification company;
Waiting for the completion of laboratory testing;
Obtaining certification and signing documents;
Registration of certification in the register of the Federal Accreditation Service.
It is necessary to collect a package of documents in advance:
- TIN of the organization;
- Unified State Register of Legal Entities or EGRIP;
- OGRN of the organization;
- HS code;
- Used in the production of GOSTs or TU;
- Description of the characteristics of the product, better written on the label layout;
- Lease agreement or certificate of ownership of the premises.
*The list of documents in different companies may vary slightly.
How long does it take to get machine certification?
Most often, laboratory testing and preparation of documents in a certification company takes a short time – from two to six weeks. Registration of certification in the FSA registry will take only three working days.