Certification of Construction Tools
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Certification of Construction Tools
Certification of construction tools is issued on a mandatory basis, as well as additionally on a voluntary basis in accordance with the norms of the relevant GOSTs or TUs.
The requirements of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 23, 2021 No. 2425 on certification apply to all products, the turnover of which takes place on the territory of the EAEU countries.
What types of instruments are subject to certification.
– Power tools – screwdriver, drill, puncher, etc.;
– Abrasive – discs for grinding, polishing, cutting, etc.;
– Manual – saw, chisel, hammer, shovel, rake, etc.
What is a certificate/declaration?
The quality certificate is an official state proof of the conformity of product characteristics with the prescribed requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union. The certificate is issued by the certification body on a special form, it is also responsible for the authenticity of the information in the document.
The declaration of conformity is filled in on an A4 sheet by the enterprise (applicant), which is also responsible for the authenticity of the data. Legally, the declaration has the same force as a certificate, and also confirms the compliance of the quality with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
Certificate or Declaration?
Certification of construction tools related to abrasive and manual types is issued in the form of a declaration according to TR CU 010/2011.
Certification of household power tools is issued in accordance with the following technical specifications. regulations in the form of a certificate of conformity: TR CU 004/2011, TR CU 020/2011 and TR CU 010/2011.
Certification of industrial power tools: a declaration of conformity is also required according to TR CU 004/2011, TR CU 020/2011 and TR CU 010/2011.
Certification schemes for construction tools.
- 1С – assessment of serial production of products with laboratory testing and analysis of production conditions (validity of the certificate is up to 5 years);
- 3C – evaluation of a batch of products with laboratory tests (indefinitely);
- 4C – evaluation of a unit of goods with laboratory testing and analysis of production conditions (indefinitely);
- 9C – evaluation of a batch of products based on technical documents (indefinitely).
Construction tools declaration schemes.
- 1D – evaluation of a series of products is carried out by the enterprise (up to 5 years);
- 2D – evaluation of a batch of products is carried out by the enterprise (indefinitely);
- 3D – evaluation of a series of products is carried out in the laboratory (up to 5 years);
- 4D – evaluation of a unit of goods from the batch is carried out in the laboratory (indefinitely);
- 6D – evaluation of a series of products with a quality management system is carried out in the laboratory (up to 5 years).
Responsibility of enterprise for the lack of certification of construction tools:
- Seizure of non-certified products;
- Fine up to 600,000 rubles;
- Limitation of doing business up to 90 days.
Documents can be checked by users at any time on the website of the registry of the Federal Accreditation Service. Also, the permit document can be checked by the customs or authorized bodies.
The procedure for issuing certification of construction tools.
- Collecting a package of documents and signing an agreement;
- Carrying out product testing in the company’s laboratory;
- Obtaining permission for certification;
- Registration of documents in a single FSA center.
Package of documents.
- Unified State Register of Legal Entities or EGRIP;
- TIN of the enterprise;
- OGRN of the enterprise;
- GOSTs or other specifications in accordance with which products are manufactured;
- HS code;
- Certificate of ownership of the area where the tools are produced (or a lease agreement);
- Product description labels.
Terms of registration.
Registration of certification in an accredited company takes an average of two to six weeks. Registration of documents in the unified register of the Federal Antimonopoly Service takes place within three working days.