Fire Safety CertificateFire safety certificate confirms that equipment satisfies the fire protection EAC standards
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
National technical regulations “On fire safety requirements” contain a list of requirements that must the products satisfy. If a product passes inspection the company obtains The Fire Safety Certificate. This is the most common name of the document. It may also be called as a Certificate of conformity to technical regulations of the Russian Federation or a Fire certificate. This document refers to the mandatory certificates.
The National Technical Regulation “On the requirements of fire safety” is the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 043/2017. Before, certification for fire safety regulations was regulated by Federal Law 123.
Our experts will help you quickly get a Fire Safety Certificate. You provide a minimum package of documents and we proceed to work without prepayment. Over 7 years, 14,000 documents have been issued for 3,500 companies in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
The list of products subject to mandatory certification
Full list of products which required mandatory fire safety certificate can be found in the special decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 241. Listed below are the products that can be found in almost any enterprise.
- Means that ensure fire safety. These include fire extinguishers, fire extinguishing compositions, fire trucks, hydrate or fire barrels, special equipment for fire protection, equipment intended for people fire rescue, etc.
- Electrical instruments and devices. This category includes electric cables and various devices intended for protection of electrical circuits.
- Building products and structures. Fire doors, windows, gates doors, including entrances to elevator shafts. Also, it includes valves, components of ventilation channels of the building systems.
- Finishing and construction materials. Waterproofing and roofing materials, PVC products, finishing materials for flooring, walls and ceilings.
How to obtain the Fire Safety Certificate
A special form of confirmation is made in the form of Declaration. It is required for certain types of equipment and goods. This document suggests that the products and tools of your company comply with fire safety. Fire safety certificate is accepted by the applicant.
Registration by a third party, which acts as an accredited certification body is a mandatory step. Only after that the document will come into force. Our certification for many years engaged in the preparation and issuance of such documents so the procedure will be successfully completed.
A list of documents and the period depends on the number of products for which certification is required. Maximum validity period of the certificate is 5 years. If a product is not required to obtain fire certificate, then you can get this document on a voluntary basis. As for the choice – Fire certificate or Declaration, we can make it only after consideration of your case. In any case, both of these documents are valid throughout the Russian Federation.
Certificate of Conformity to Technical Regulations on Fire Safety — from 750 USD
- Company details
- Scanned copies of constituent documents
- Technical specifications or product passport
A fire safety certificate is an official documentary confirmation of the conformity of equipment or goods with established fire protection standards. The products are carefully checked for compliance with the provisions contained in the National Technical Regulations “On Fire Safety Requirements” to successfully pass certification. Inspection provides for a thorough analysis of various parameters. The document that is issued in case of its successful completion is also called the Certificate of Conformity to the technical regulations of the Russian Federation or the Fire Certificate. It refers to the permits that are mandatory for registration so that the products are legally released into circulation in the single Customs Union.
How does a provider help with certification?
The national legislation of Russia has settled the issue of obtaining a certificate of compliance with fire safety standards TR TC 043/2017. Prior to this, the procedure was carried out according to the rules established by FZ-123. The help of “MASTCERT” specialists will allow You to quickly get the EAC Fire Safety Certificate. The manufacturer is required to provide a minimum package of documents, and the team of employees will be ready to start work without prepayment. We have been providing services in this direction for 7 years and during this period more than 3500 companies in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan have been inspected in our laboratories and about 14 thousand documents have been issued for them.
A Special Government Decree provides for a complete list of products that require a certificate, but these categories are available in almost every enterprise. Compulsory fire certification is provided for the following categories of goods:
- Security equipment. This includes fire extinguishers, fire extinguishing agents, fire trucks, hydration barrels, special equipment for protection from fire and for rescuing people in case of fire, etc.;
- Power tools and devices. This also includes cables and methods for protecting electrical circuits.
- Building products and structures – fire doors, windows, gates, entrances to elevator shafts. This also includes a check of the organizational measures for the protection of valves, components of ventilation ducts in building systems involved in the system.
- Materials for finishing and construction such as waterproofing and roofing, PVC products, finishing for floors, walls and ceilings.
Full verification of companies for entering the Russian market and the CU
A special form is the Declaration for certain types of equipment and goods, which assumes that the manufacturer’s products and tools meet the fire protection requirements. A mandatory step is registration by a third party acting as an accreditation body. Only after that the document can come into force. Our Certification Center has been preparing and issuing such documents for many years, so the procedure can be carried out at a reasonable cost and successfully completed.
Their maximum validity period is 5 years. If the mandatory EAC fire certification has not been established, You can pass it voluntarily. Whether it will be necessary to issue a certificate or whether a declaration will be enough can be said only after considering a specific situation. In any case, both of these documents are valid throughout Russia. The price of the certificate of compliance with the Technical Regulations for Fire Safety is from $ 750. Contact us, we will consult in more detail.