TR CU 030/2012On the requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Technical regulation 030/2012 applies to lubricants (including oils of organic origin), oils and special fluids, used lubricants, oils and special fluids, as well as products that have been obtained as a result of the processing of used products.
List of products covered by TR CU 030/2012:
Lubricants and lubricating oils of natural origin:
- motor oils;
- transmission oils;
- hydraulic oils;
- industrial oils;
- compressor oils;
- turbine oils;
- oils anticorrosive;
- base oils.
- brake fluids.
- Waste products.
List of products not covered by TR CU 030/2012:
• Products supplied under the state defense order;
• Products supplied for export outside the EAEU;
• Products stored in organizations that ensure the safety of the state material reserve;
• Oils of vegetable and animal origin;
• Products obtained as a result of high-temperature distillation of coal tar;
• Products that do not belong to the concepts of “oil”, “lubricant”, “special fluid” established by Article 2 TR CU 030/2012.
According to regulation 030/2012, each batch of lubricants, oils and special liquids that is put into circulation and (or) is in circulation must have a quality certificate (clause 3.4. TR CU 030/2012) and a chemical product safety certificate (p 3.5. TR CU 030/2012).
Download “TR CU 030/2012” for free
Read the full English version of TR CU 029/2012 regulation “Safety requirements for food additives, flavors and technological aids”.
Check if your product is subject to certification under this regulation.
If you still have questions you can always rely on MASTCERT.
Before being put into circulation, products must undergo a mandatory procedure for confirming compliance with the Declaration form, schemes 1D and 2D (Appendix 4 to TR CU 030/2012).
Before confirmation of conformity, a product identification procedure is carried out.
To pass confirmation of compliance with the requirements of TR CU 030/2012, the applicant must provide a complete set of documents:
• Specifications (if any)
• Contract and distribution documentation (scheme 2D)
• Quality Management System Certificate (if available)
• Product quality passport
• Product Safety Data Sheet
• Test success reports
• Copy of the applicant’s registration documents
• Certificates of conformity, which are also issued by foreign certification bodies (if any).
If you have any questions, please contact our specialists at the link.