TR CU 009/2011 - MASTCERTON SAFETY OF PERFUME AND COSMETIC PRODUCTS
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
The technical regulation regulates the quality of perfumery and cosmetic products produced for circulation on the territory of the Member States of the Customs Union.
TR CU 009/2011 does not apply to products that are intended for inhalation, injection or implantation into the human body and to products that are used for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Signs of perfumery and cosmetic products:
- Method of product application – such products are intended exclusively for external application to certain parts of the body;
- Place of application of products – products are applied to skin, hair, lips, etc.;
- The purpose of the products is to cleanse and / or change the appearance of the skin, hair, nails, etc., give them a pleasant smell and maintain their normal condition.
The identification of cosmetic and perfumery products takes place using technical documentation, supply agreement, specifications, labels and other documents that characterize the product.
The safety of perfumery and cosmetic products is ensured by compliance with the requirements for:
- Physicochemical indicators
- Microbiological indicators
- Toxic indicators
- Product labeling, etc.
According to TR CU 009/2011, the following information must be indicated on the label of perfumery and cosmetic products:
- Product name
- Cosmetics for children must have appropriate information on the packaging
- Manufacturer information
- Nominal quantity of products in consumer packaging
- Color / tone
- Shelf life
- Storage conditions
- Batch number
Download “TR CU 009/2011” for free
Read the full English version of “ON SAFETY OF PERFUME AND COSMETIC PRODUCTS“.
Check if your product is subject to certification under this regulation.
If you still have questions you can always rely on MASTCERT.
For more information on how to arrange the label, see Regulation 009/2011. You can also contact MASTSERT and we will help you with the correct label design for your product.
In accordance with TR CU 009/2011, the declaration of perfumery and cosmetic products can be carried out by one of three schemes: 3d – for serial production; 4d – for batch; 6d – for serial production (if there is an ISO 9001 certificate).
In order to receive a Declaration for your product, leave a request on our website and our specialists will help you with the design and preparation of all the necessary documents.