TR EAEU 034/2013On the safety of meat and meat products
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
This technical regulation establishes mandatory requirements for the safety of slaughter products and meat products, as well as requirements for the conditions of storage, transportation, disposal and sale, for labeling and packaging of slaughter products and meat products.
TR EAEU 034/2013 applies to:
- slaughter products and meat products: meat, offal, raw fat (products of its processing), blood and bone (products of their processing) and other slaughter products and meat products;
- processes of production, storage, sale, transportation of meat products and slaughter products.
The technical regulation does not apply to:
- slaughter products and meat products produced for personal purposes;
- specialized meat products (except for baby food products), which are made on the basis of or using slaughter products;
- poultry meat;
- Dietary supplements , medicines, animal feed, products not intended for food purposes.
The applicant, state control authorities, customs control authorities, conformity assessment bodies carry out the process of assessing and classifying slaughter products and meat products as objects of technical regulation without conducting research by comparing the names of slaughter products and meat products with the names provided for in clause 5 of this technical regulation.
! If slaughter products and meat products cannot be identified by the name indicated on the label or by visual methods, then the determination of the products is carried out by an analytical method – by checking the compliance of the physicochemical parameters of slaughter products and meat products with the requirements of the technical regulation, and the signs specified in the standards .
In the case of circulation of slaughter products and meat products on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union, it is mandatory to have veterinary certificates issued by the authorized bodies of the Member State and shipping documentation.
Download “TR EAEU 034/2013” for free
Read the full English version of TR EAEU 034/2013 regulation “On the safety of meat and meat products”.
Check if your product is subject to certification under this regulation.
If you still have questions you can always rely on MASTCERT.
In accordance with TR EAEU 034/2013, all slaughter products are subject to veterinary and sanitary examination.
Meat products are subject to declaration according to one of the schemes: 3D, 6D and 4D.
Documents required for declaring meat products and slaughter products:
- sanitary certificate;
- technical documentation;
- act of analysis of production;
- protocol for testing samples of meat products.