License of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
The license of the Ministry of Industry and Trade is a permit document for the import of radio electronic equipment (RES) and high-frequency devices (HFD), issued on the basis of an extract from the register of RES and VChU, allowed for import into the territory of the Russian Federation.
The license of the Ministry of Industry and Trade is issued for RES and VChU, which are in the list 2.16 to the decision of the EEC No. 30 of April 15, 2015. Based on this, a license is needed for high-frequency units that have the classification of HScodes: 8419, 8514, 8540, 8543, 9018, 9027; and on RES with HS codes: 8470, 8471 8517, 8518, 8519, 8521, 8525, 8526, 8527, 8528, 8531, 90.
There are also exceptions for RES and VChU, for which a License is not required. The list of exceptions is in Annex 15 to the EEC Decision No. 30 dated April 21, 2015.
Documents required for registration of the License of the Ministry of Industry and Trade :
- A copy of the contract (with annexes and all additions to it);
- A copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- A letter of approval from Roskomnadzor containing an extract from the Register of RES and VChU allowed for import into the territory of the Russian Federation (issued after registration of the RES or VChU , if the device is imported for the first time; if the device has already been imported to the Russian Federation, then in order to obtain an extract from the Register, the registration procedure for RES and VChU is not required);
- Technical description and characteristics of the device , additional documents may be required, depending on the category of RES.
Some nuances in obtaining the License of the Ministry of Industry and Trade for RES and VChU:
- The license is issued only for 1 HS code. This means that if your product has two or more HS codes, you must issue a License for each of them.
- If there is only one HS code, but there are several goods, then all devices are drawn up in the list as an annex to the License of the Ministry of Industry and Trade .
- All documents that will be sent with the device must contain information about the origin of the product and the country from which it will be sent.
For all clarifying questions related to the registration of the Mipromtorg License , please contact our specialists.