Technical regulationsTechnical regulations for which you can issue a certificate (declaration) with MASTCERT
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Technical regulation – is an official document that was developed by the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) and which establishes the requirements for technical regulation objects that are mandatory for use in the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
MASTCERT provides services in the field of certification according to the following regulations:
• TR CU 004/2011 “On the safety of low-voltage equipment” (download regulation)
Applies to electrical equipment intended for use with power supply voltage from 50 to 1000 V AC and from 75 to 1500 V DC.
• TR CU 005/2011 “On the safety of packaging” (download regulation)
Technical regulation 005/2011 was developed to establish uniform requirements for packaging released into circulation on the territory of the countries of the Customs Union. TR CU 005/2011 applies to all types of packaging that are finished products and are released into circulation on the territory of the Customs Union. TR CU 005/2011 does not apply to packaging of medical devices, medicines, pharmaceuticals, tobacco products and dangerous goods, as well as to freight containers and pallets for the carriage of goods by any means of transport.
• TR CU 007/2011 “On the safety of products intended for children and adolescents” (download regulation)
TR CU 007 applies to products intended for children and adolescents, which are released into circulation on the territory of the Customs Union.
• TR CU 008/2011 “On safety of toys” (download regulation)
This regulation is aimed at regulating the quality of toys for children that are produced in the territory of the countries of the Customs Union and / or imported from abroad.
• TR CU 009/2011 “On safety of perfume and cosmetic products”
The technical regulation regulates the quality of perfumery and cosmetic products produced for circulation on the territory of the Member States of the Customs Union.
• TR CU 010/2011 “On the safety of machinery and equipment” (download regulation)
Designed to establish a single mandatory set of requirements for the use and execution of machines and (or) equipment used in the development (design), production, installation, commissioning, operation, storage, transportation, sale and disposal, ensuring the free movement of such equipment in the territory Customs Union.
• TR CU 011/2011 “On the safety of lift equipment” (download regulation)
Technical Regulation applies to all elevators and elevator safety devices (buffers, safety devices, speed limiters, mine door locks, hydraulic safety devices).
• TR CU 012/2013 “On the safety of equipment in explosive atmospheres” (download regulation)
The certificate of conformity for explosion-proof equipment is a document confirming that properly identified explosion-proof equipment complies with the special standard for type of protection.
• TR CU 016/2011 “On the safety of devices operating on gaseous fuel” (download regulation)
TR CU 016/2011 applies to devices and equipment operating on gas fuel (gas-using equipment). This regulation approves and establishes standards and requirements for the safety of gas-using equipment produced (imported) into circulation on the unified territory of the Customs Union.
• TR CU 017/2011 “On the safety of light industry products” (download regulation)
This regulation establishes uniform requirements for light industry products in order to protect human life and health.
• TR CU 019/2011 “On the safety of personal protective equipment” (download regulation)
It applies to personal protective equipment, regardless of country of origin, not previously used (new) and put into circulation in the territory of the Customs Union.
• TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means” (download regulation)
Goods that are subject to the mandatory certification system TR TS 020/2011 relate to equipment that creates electromagnetic interference, and (or) equipment whose functioning depends on the effects of external electromagnetic interference.
• TR CU 021/2011 “On the safety of food products” (download regulation)
This regulation governs the requirements for food products and their labeling, processes for the production, storage and transportation of these products.
• TR CU 022/2011 “Food products in terms of their labeling” (download regulation)
This regulation is aimed at regulating uniform rules and requirements for the labeling of food products released into circulation in the territory of the Customs Union in the territory of the Customs Union. TR CU 022/2011 does not extend is Busy on food products, which made the organization of public of , as well as the food products produced by individuals not for the purpose of doing business.
• TR CU 025/2012 “On the safety of furniture products” (download regulation)
TR CU 025/2012 applies to furniture products put into circulation on the territory of the Customs Union – products, sets, furniture sets, including furniture products made according to individual orders.
• TR CU 032/2013 “On the safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure” (download regulation)
It is applied to vessels, valves, boilers, pipelines, etc., which operate under overpressure above 0.05 MPa.
• TR CU 037/2016 (RohS) “On limiting the use of hazardous substances in products of electrical engineering and radio electronics” (download regulation)
It is used to ensure the protection of human life, health and the environment. It limits the use of hazardous substances in electrical products and radio electronics.
The EAC certification is required for the import and sale of the imported products in the territory of Russia and other countries participating in the Customs Union. This procedure allows checking the goods for compliance with the current technical regulations and getting a relevant permission.
Depending on the type, purpose and properties of a product, it might be subject to certification according to certain regulations. Among the current documents are those that entered into force from 2012 to 2020. These are, for example, pyrotechnic safety, packaging, toys and other technical regulations. A regulation includes a list of requirements and standards that products must comply with in order to obtain a certificate or a declaration along with the EAC marking.
How is the certification process going?
You need to contact an accredited body, which, taking into account the type of product, selects the optimal certification schemes, performs a number of checks and confirms compliance with the technical regulations. After the registration of a certificate, official data on the verification are published in the Ru Accreditation website. After this, a document has a legal force and allows a product to enter the market. In the most of the cases you need to prepare the following documents to pass the EAC certification:
- registration details of the applicant (TIN, OGRN)
- supply contracts
- product’s manual, drawings
- product’s passport
You will be supported to enter the market of the Eurasian Customs Union
If You need qualified and prompt assistance in EAC certification, we are waiting for Your inquiries. More than 9 years of experience, high competence of specialists and attentiveness to each order allow us to quickly and efficiently support you in all the stage of certification. We have our own laboratories for testing, which allows not to involve intermediaries, thereby saving time and money of the customers.