ТR CU 017/2011 - MASTCERTON THE SAFETY OF LIGHT INDUSTRY PRODUCTS
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
This technical regulation of the Customs Union “On the safety of light industry products” (hereinafter referred to as the Technical Regulation) was developed in accordance with the Agreement on Unified Principles and Rules of Technical Regulation in the Territories of the Customs Union of November 18, 2010.
TR CU 017/2011 applies to light industry products that are produced for sale and use in the territory of the Customs Union countries.
This regulation establishes uniform requirements for light industry products in order to protect human life and health.
In accordance with the requirements of the technical regulation, products that must comply with the terms of this regulation are checked for several indicators of compliance:
- biological (breathability, water resistance, toxicity index, color fastness, etc.);
- mechanical (mechanical strength, impact strength, etc.);
- chemical (release of harmful substances into the water and (or) air).
Important! The odor intensity of products and materials of light industry should not exceed 2 points in
Products of light industry, which are covered by TR CU 017/2011:
- textile materials;
- clothing and items of sewing and knitting;
- carpeting and carpet products of a machine production method;
- leather goods, textile haberdashery;
- felt, felt and non-woven materials;
- furs and fur products;
- leather and leather products;
- artificial leather.
Download “ТR CU 017/2011” for free
Read the full English version of “ON THE SAFETY OF LIGHT INDUSTRY PRODUCTS“.
Check if your product is subject to certification under this regulation.
If you still have questions you can always rely on MASTCERT.
A more complete and detailed list of products can be found in Appendix 1 to the Technical Regulation
Products not covered by this Regulation:
- previously used;
- custom made;
- medical devices;
- special, departmental product, which is a means of individual protection, and materials for its
- intended for children and adolescents;
- textile packaging materials, woven bags;
- materials and products from them for technical purposes;
- souvenir products and crafts;
- sports products designed to equip sports teams;
- wigs, false mustaches, beards, etc.
To confirm the conformity of products to the Regulation of the Customs Union 017/2011, one of the following documents is provided:
- Certificate (issued according to one of the schemes 1C, 2C or 3C)
- Declaration (issued according to one of the schemes 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D or 6D).
To obtain a Certificate (Declaration) of Conformity TR CU 017/2011, you can contact “MASTCERT”. We will help you to get the necessary document in a short period of time and with a minimum package of documents.