Changes to the technical regulations TR CU 004 and TR CU 020
For the technical regulations “On the safety of low-voltage equipment” (TR TS 004/2011) and “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment” (TR TS 020/2011), transitional periods have been established in terms of amendments that will come into force on December 11, 2022.
The main changes that will be made to the Technical Regulations 020/2011 and 004/2011:
Changes in TR CU 004/2011.
The following items will be excluded from the product list:
- low-voltage equipment covered by TR CU 010/2011, TR CU 011/2011, TR CU 012/2011, except for cables, wires, cords
- equipment that is not intended for sale;
- built-in units, accessories and components
Changes in TR CU 020/2011.
The following items will be added to the list:
- cash registers, including those working in conjunction with a computer;
- copiers (including multifunction devices).
Technical means operating only from an independent power source with a rated voltage of not more than 6V DC will be excluded.