VERIFICATION OF MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND TOOLS (POVERKA)
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Verification of measuring instruments – a set of operations performed to confirm the compliance of measuring instruments with metrological requirements.
In Russia, the rules for checking measuring instruments are regulated by the Law of June 26, 2008 N 102-FZ “On Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements”.
The verification is made in accordance with the verification procedure established when approving the type of measuring instruments. The interval between verifications is approved for type tests and is indicated in the certificate of type approval and in the verification procedure.
The check is carried out for the following devices:
- measuring instruments for measuring geometric quantities
- measuring instruments of mechanical quantities
- measuring instruments for parameters of flow, flow, level, volume of substances for measuring pressure
- measuring instruments of physical and chemical composition and properties of substances for measuring thermophysical parameters and temperature
- measuring instruments for electrical and magnetic quantities
- measuring instruments of optical and opto-physical quantities
Important: the timing of checking devices depends on the completeness of the technical documentation provided and the type of device that needs to be checked. This usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- Verification of measuring instruments – a set of operations performed to confirm the compliance of measuring instruments with metrological requirements.
- An initial check is necessary for measuring instruments intended for use in government-regulated areas to ensure measurement uniformity, before commissioning and after repair.
- Periodic verification is required for working measuring instruments, the frequency of verification is determined by the set calibration interval.
- Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (owners of measuring instruments) that use measuring instruments in the field of state regulation to ensure the uniformity of measurements are required to provide these measuring instruments for verification in a timely manner.
- Positive results of verification of measuring instruments are confirmed by a verification stamp or verification certificate.
For all questions, please contact our experts.
The following types of instruments may require calibration of the measuring equipment:
- Weights for static weighing
- Non-automatic scales
- Weighing scales of continuous operation
- AC power meters
- current transformers
- wattmeters and varmeters
- power measuring transducers
- ac ammeters
- AC power measuring instruments
- electric capacity meters
- power quality indicators
PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS, FLOW PARAMETERS, FLOW RATE, LEVEL, VOLUME OF SUBSTANCES:
- pressure gauges,
- technical pressure gauges
- pipetting metering devices
THERMOPHYSICAL AND TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS:
- thermometers (liquid glass, bimetallic, digital, electrocontact)
- resistance thermometers
- manometric thermometers
OPTICAL AND OPTICAL-PHYSICAL VALUES:
- Laboratory Polarimeters
PHYSICOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND PROPERTIES OF SUBSTANCES:
- gas analyzers
- gas alarms