TR CU 024/2011 - MASTCERT
NEED HELP WITH CERTIFICATION?
Technical Regulations of the Customs Union 024/2011 “Technical Regulations for Fat and Oil Products”
Based on the name of the Technical Regulations, its effect applies to fat and oil products released into circulation on the territory of the member countries of the Customs Union (Eurasian Economic Union).
The following products are regulated by TR CU 024/2011:
1) Oil-containing food products:
- vegetable oils;
- fractions of vegetable oils;
- refined oils (fats);
- vegetable-creamy and vegetable-fatty spreads;
- milk fat substitutes;
- cocoa butter equivalents;
- creams with vegetable oils, etc.
2) Inedible oil-containing products:
- natural raw glycerin;
- laundry soap.
The requirements of TR CU 024/2011 for fat and oil products include:
Requirements for the levels of safety indicators (Article 6 of CU TR 024/2011; Appendix 1 to CU TR 024/2011)
Packaging requirements (Article 7 of TR CU 024/2011)
Marking requirements (Articles 8 and 9 of CU TR 024/2011)
Download “TR CU 024/2011” for free
Read the full English version of ““.
Check if your product is subject to certification under this regulation.
If you still have questions you can always rely on MASTCERT.
The conformity assessment of fat and oil products with the requirements of the Technical Regulations is carried out in the following forms:
• Confirmation of conformity of fat and oil products by Declaring according to one of the schemes – 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D or 6D. The applicant can choose the declaration scheme independently. The validity period of the completed Declaration of Conformity should not exceed 5 years.
• State control (supervision)
• State registration of a new type of fat and oil products.